Friday, May 8, 2009

The First Blog!!

So I am completely new to "blogging"....I thought I would jump on the bandwagon, since everyone is doing it! We are the Olson family - John (husband/dad), 28; Andrea (wife/mom), 27; Amelia (daughter), 5 months; and Owen (pooch), 4 years. John and I met at Western Michigan University in 2000 and the rest is 'our'-story! We live in a cute little ranch on Redbud Avenue in a cute little subdivision called Plymouth Estates in Plymouth, Michigan. We've lived here for five years now. John and I will be celebrating our fiftth wedding anniversary on June 12. Our pooch Owen will be five on June 10th and our daughter Amelia was born on November 24, 2008. John and I have really embraced being a family with our daughter and "fur son"....life is so much fun now (busy, but fun!). John works at Thomson Reuters as a Senior QA Analyst for their GoFileRoom product. I am a stay at home mom (I was a financial analyst before I had Amelia).

0 comments:

Post a Comment